HOW TO PLANT YOUR SEED PAPER (confetti, shreds, shapes, messages, seed bombs)
You can soak paper in water overnight for quicker results. For seed bombs (seedballs), soaking overnight is best.
1. Make a wish and set your intention. Keep it kind and meaningful to you.
2. You will need a pot and some good quality soil (or a soil pod which came with your wish kit). Fill pot with soil 3/4 full. (For each soil pod, use a pot about the size of a coffee mug)
3. Set aside some soil, enough to cover the top of the paper with about 1/4" of soil
4. Place seed paper shreds, shapes, message and/or seed bombs on top.
5. Cover all seed paper with at least 1/4" soil.
6. Water it lightly.
7. Keep it in a sunny spot and make sure it stays moist.
8. Within 1-2 weeks, you will see sprouts forming and paper pulp start to decompose.
9. Within 6-8 weeks, you will have wildflowers, veggies or herbs, and hopefully your wish will be on it's way to surfacing in your life.
BEST WISHES COME FROM BEST INTENTIONS
There are no products to list in this category.